Cheratingpoint surf school powered by Drive M7 Energy Drink and Volcom Malaysia.
SURFING LESSONS FOR ALL LEVELS (Beginners)
- Kids 7-11 yrs old
- Kids 12 years – 16 years
Duration 1.5 Hours per session
If you want to look your best on your board and impress your friends on the beach, you’ll want to hang with us for a bit longer! We want you to enjoy surfing, to have positive experiences and progressively learn skills that will help you love surfing as much as we do. Surfing is easy to learn when you’re in the right space.
Whether you’re an individual determined to get up on that Cherating beach wave, a group of friends or family wanting your own personal surfing experience, or a more experienced surfer needing some feedback on technique, our surf lessons give you that extra attention to detail and a dedicated coach to work with. We’ll set some goals, determine your current level, and if you’re an absolute beginner we’ll get you safely up and onto your first wave before you’ve had time to worry about falling off. If you’ve been surfing before, we’ll help you move onto the next steps a lot faster by focusing on technique, board control and bringing out your natural ability.
- Beginners who’ve been bitten by the surfing bug and want to improve fast.
- Kids who are showing talent or who respond better to one-to-one learning.
- Families wanting to play as a group.
- Work groups up for a bit of bonding.
- Party groups who want to keep the fun rolling.
- Intermediate surfers keen to sharpen their skills and learn to surf alone.
About your surf lesson:
- Small group (maximum of 6) one instructor : 2 student
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
- What’s Included: Surfboard and Rash guard.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CHECK
In case you haven’t heard Cherating is a very fun place at weekends coupled with possibly the best surf in Malaysia. If you want to get the full feel of the Surfing Capital of Malaysia you have the option to immerse your self in a full Basic Weekend Surf Package, including surf and accommodation or just book the Surf Course itself. The weekends suit everyone from couples to groups or if you’re alone hang with everybody else!
But if you prefer it more quiet, there is as well the possibility to take a Mid Week Surf Course.
Our goal is to teach everyone to surf in a safe, secure environment, and help them gain confidence in their abilities while having a great time in the outdoors.
Group and private surfing lessons can be arranged anytime to fit your schedule, and yes, we do rent out surf boards if you want to surf on your own.
So if you’d like more information, have questions, or just want a surf report, Call us at +6012 933 7590